Old 02-17-2014, 09:10 PM
Freakonomics Student Bribery Segment

I just watched the Freakonomics special on National Geographics Channel. They had a section on whether bribing a student would incentivise them to do better in school. They followed two 9th graders--Kevin Muncy and Urial King. Kevin was kind of a loser whose grades actually went down during the trial. Urial actually did better, but I think it had more to do with attitude than bribery. He seemed extremely intelligent and just needed a goal to motivate him.

I was wondering what happened to them over the last 3.5 years. Does anyone know?
Old 08-18-2014, 01:32 AM
I couldn't find anything substantive about Urial King, but this little tidbit about Kevin Muncy is gold: http://mugshots-directory.com/bookin...75/KEVIN-MUNCY

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:34 PM.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: 1940s cigarette lighter rena sofer ass satelitte feeds the deadlights brake pins pidgeon or pigeon boards academicpursuits.us rigmarole pronounce smelly behind ears tankoubon meaning crispin letterman 4f status penicillin alcohol mice feet kevin cosgrove snoop dogg lbc tums vs pepcid chef hat history electric percolator walmart satellite descrambler lablue family fire call mouse menopause clothing long pinky nail jay z 666 dope swimsuit ebay scope markings sulfur candle light mayo packets cottonwood seedling 1800gotjunk cost zaaz vibration simpsons professor frink quotes automotive service advisor salary history of shot of whiskey if someone has a phd how do you address them fly with maggots inside montgomery ward airline record player kiss me im irish meaning chi chi's happy birthday song how to get hair out of caster wheels no spleen and alcohol tommy wonder the hold up is a fielder's choice a hit rear air deflector for suv what do you call your aunt's husband white pepper vs black is it ok to sweat out a fever why is a bathroom called a restroom rent a room at the ymca what does ss on a boat mean mothers having sex with there sons previous system shutdown was unexpected discord text to speech beatbox getting high on oxygen teacher teacher floating down the delaware why does cyanide kill why am i stuttering sterling silver drinking cup fifth third bank name origin el toro tequila review modern military bow and arrow what temperature does bone melt can i leave drano max gel overnight what time is morning rush hour in chicago detox pills for thc at walgreens