Old 02-17-2014, 08:10 PM
Freakonomics Student Bribery Segment

I just watched the Freakonomics special on National Geographics Channel. They had a section on whether bribing a student would incentivise them to do better in school. They followed two 9th graders--Kevin Muncy and Urial King. Kevin was kind of a loser whose grades actually went down during the trial. Urial actually did better, but I think it had more to do with attitude than bribery. He seemed extremely intelligent and just needed a goal to motivate him.

I was wondering what happened to them over the last 3.5 years. Does anyone know?
Old 08-18-2014, 12:32 AM
I couldn't find anything substantive about Urial King, but this little tidbit about Kevin Muncy is gold: http://mugshots-directory.com/bookin...75/KEVIN-MUNCY

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off