Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
#1
Old 04-26-2014, 12:37 AM
Guest
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 8,351
my sister is a CUNT

Yes that's right she's a CUNT with a capital C
I have friends who hate the word Cunt and even they agree if there ever was a woman to to be called a cunt, my sister is a cunt.

You know some people will call a family member a name but then get mad if somebody outside the family calls them a name?
That is not me, you can call my sister a Cunt and I will agree with you.

I don't even know where to begin
She's been a cunt her entire life
I think she was born one.

She's two faced, a back stabber and a pathological liar.
I really think there is something wrong with her brain, that maybe she can't even help being a Cunt.
I think the only thing that has kept her from being a total psychopath is that she suffered from crippling shyness when she was young.

Where to begin, maybe at the end.
Last week my mother called me, she was at the hospital with her bf who has cancer. She was really angry and asked me if I would help my niece, because as she said 'your sister will spend hundreds of dollars getting her damn dogs groomed but she won't do a thing to help her daughter and there are babies in the house and they have no heat'. The house is also being foreclosed on. It's my nieces SOs mother's house and the insurance is supposed to pay the mortgage but then we go back to the problems with the insurance company.
I have been trying to help them with that as well.
My sister sure isn't going to help.
My niece has 4 boys ages 9,7,3 and 1. She and her SO have been having a rough time financially. He's not been quite right since his mother died, he's out of work, she is working two jobs and the life insurance company is giving them the run around.
I said I can't help financially, I have a contract in on a house and I really shouldn't touch my money. My mother said not worry about the money part but to see if I could help them work out something to get the power back on.

My sister and her husband have money. Or at least they brag about having money.
He supposedly makes 6 figures and they have 6 rental properties and take all kinds of vacations.
Priorities I guess, dog grooming and vacations take priority over feeding the grand kids.

But why should they help, they know mom will do it my niece has been driving mom's car for almost a year. She is giving my niece her car, may as well. She took my niece grocery shopping. She got their power turned back on.

My sister and her husband did shit and then gave my niece crap for accepting my mothers help.

What my sister and her husband won't tell you. They are paying $400/month to live in my mother's house, that is rent and utilities. They were supposed to move in for 2-3 months until they found a place of their own. It's been 2 and a half years. All those rental properties, my mother co-signed on at least half of them, now she is so over extended that she can't even get a car loan. That Jimmy my sister is driving, my mother paid for it outright and gave it to my sister.

And they will not do shit to help my niece.
I told my mother, raise their rent to $1400/month and give the $1000 to my niece.

They brought their three dogs with them. Some of the doors in the house are totally destroyed by the dogs scratching at them. The back yard is more mud than grass. One day my mother had a man over to look at the shed and she was so embarrassed because she said there was no place to walk that you weren't stepping in shit. My sister will run the AC on 74 degrees and push the heat up to 78 degrees or even 80. She will wash one pair of pants at a time, run half empty dishwasher, wtf does she care, she isn't paying the utilities. She will leave clothes in the washer and dryer and go out for the day. Then she got pissed when mom took her clothes out and piled them on the dryer instead of folding them.
The living room looks like a warehouse. At one point they had so much shit piled in there that there was only a path from the dining room to the front door. They are buying stuff for a house they haven't even bought yet.

My mother told them repeatedly get the stuff out of the living room so they just piled it in the bedroom instead, but the living room still looks like a dump.

They get mad that they have to park their precious lexus in the street. It's so unfair that they have a nice car, they think they should have the driveway.

My sister will tell you she loves her grandchildren but she almost never sees them. She doesn't help out at all and she expects my niece to pack up four kids and bring them to see her instead of her going to see them. Well, if she leaves she can't take her bratty dogs with her.
However at Christmas time my sister will sit there with that pleased as punch look on her face and say to the grand kids 'grandma buys you the best presents doesn't she?' Sure grandma, you'll buy them nice presents but you won't worry about them being cold or hungry now will you.

Oh that's right, your daughter needs to get her life together and stop depending on other people. Like you right?
Remember how mom and dad rented you and your ex husband a house at under market value? Remember how they helped out with your bills? Remember all the free baby sitting? Remember hos your girls called them mom and dad because they were with them more than they were with you.
Remember how you and your first husband went out and got drunk all the time? Remember how you would be all coked up and let your kids run wild in the house? Remember leaving your girls, ages 2 and 4 in the car while you were in the bar getting drunk? Remember how scared they were? Remember how when your husband was trying to get his shit together and you;d wait for him to fall asleep and then you'd sneak out and party all night. Remember all of us taking turns taking off work to watch the girls until you came staggering home around 1 or 2 in the afternoon.

And you have got the goddamn nerve to tell your daughter she needs to get her shit together? She's not out partying, she's not coked up, she's not dumping her kids on whoever she can find so she can run all day. She is trying to get it together and she is working and she is struggling
and you just sit back on your high horse acting like you have been miss perfect your whole life.

Well, you're not.
You didn't get your shit together until you married your current husband.
Now all you care about is impressing him. You kicked your older daughter out when she got pregnant at 18, wow it's a good thing mom and dad didn't do that to you when you got pregnant. You kicked the younger one out at 16 because she wouldn't bow down and kiss your new husbands ass. You let your new husband change the locks on the doors and not give your daughters a key because he was a cop and had a gun and he didn't want them to have friends over. WTF? Who stepped in and cared for your daughters? That's right MOIM did.
I still remember that first Christmas when you started dating the asshole. OMG we were all supposed to be impressed because he bought you some dumb ass designer sunglasses and he was taking you skiing. No spending time with the kids for you two, oh hell no.
I still remember my younger niece, maybe 14 at the time and she said watch aunt sari, watch, mom will say goodbye to everybody but me. She was right, you gave a cheerful goodbye to everyone and yelled at your younger daughter to make sure she did whatever chores you wanted her to do. I still remember the tears in her eyes as she looked at me and said see, she hates me, all she cares about is impressing him.
Hell why don't we talk about you taking off to Florida with him for 10 days and leaving two teenaged girls home alone. Then you had a fit because they had a party - what the hell did you expect???!!! And then you yelled at mom because she didn't catch them doing it.
They aren't mom's kids - they are yours.
It wasn't moms responsibility to watch them, but you were too busy out fucking around with your new man to care.

Then again why don't we go back before this husband, when your bedroom had a fucking revolving door. You can't live without a man and you cheated on every one you ever lived with. Your poor daughters, they would get attached to some new man and his kids, and whoosh they were gone to be replaced the next day by the new man.

You never thought about them, or giving them a stable life. I still remember the say the younger one called me because she came home from school upset and you were in the bedroom fucking. You knew what time they came home from school but hey fucking your man was more important then being there for your kids. She called me up crying, saying she kept knocking on the bedroom door and you wouldn't answer and she could hear you in there and she didn't know why you wouldn't answer her.

And you dare to judge your daughter.
You need to take a long hard look at yourself and you should be damn glad both of your girls turned out as good as they did.
And then you need to thank mom for all she did because sure as hell without her and dad around your girls wouldn't have gotten anywhere in life.

You are in ingrate, selfish, spoiled bitch.
Everything that was ever done for you and you still dump on mom and let her worry for your girls and let her help them.
Who helped them buy their first car
Who paid for their college
Who was there when they didn't have anybody else

You are a fucking cunt, a shame among women,you are not even worth the fucking human protoplasm you take up

and I am just getting started

let's talk about you trying to break up mom and her bf
you totally cannot stand to see anybody happy
yeah her bf is an ass and I have my issues with him
but he makes MOM happy and that is all that matters

let's talk about you trying to break up your older daughters marriage
because you don't like her husband
and why don't you like him?
because he won't bend over to kiss your ass
never mind that there are three kids involved
you don't give a fuck
you don't care who you hurt as long as you get what you want
I think you really cannot stand to see anybody be happy
if you aren't messing up somebody's life you are not happy

then you never did care a fuck about anybody but yourself
look at all the married men you dated
you didn't care who you hurt as long as you got what you wanted

and now you want to act like miss prim and proper
well little sister I remember who you were and what you are
you're just a sleazy little ho bag so you just remember that before you go around acting like your shit don't stink and you are something special
you remember that before you go pointing your finger at others

before you call me a bad mother and call my son a retard
just remember you little cunt
I know what you are
and you ain't nothing but a piece of shit

before you point your finger at me again
you stupid little slut
before you walk past me and wave your fingers under your nose and say something stinks
before you call my boyfriend a nigger and accuse him of beating me up
before you go running to mommy telling her lies about something I haven't done
before you turn on the dishwasher when you see me getting in the shower
before you tell your next lie
before you run your mouth
before you want to put me down and call me names
before you spit in my face again
before you open another piece of my mail (I am so sorry I didn't turn your ass in when I caught you)


you remember you little two-faced back-stabbing cheating slut
I know what you are
and it sure ain't much
#2
Old 04-26-2014, 01:00 AM
Charter Member
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: On the beach!
Posts: 9,205
Wow.

Your sister may or may not be a cunt, but day-um, that was a pitting worthy of the Pit Hall of Fame.

Take a bow OP.
#3
Old 04-26-2014, 01:05 AM
Straight Dope Science Advisory Board
Join Date: Feb 1999
Location: Beijing, China
Posts: 21,721
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahirrnee View Post
It's my nieces SOs mother's house
As soon as I read that, I thought, "Well, that sounds like the beginning of a country song." Then I read the rest of your post and saw that you did, in fact, compose a country song!
#4
Old 04-26-2014, 01:11 AM
Charter Member
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Chicago Il
Posts: 9,683
I gotta say Sahirrnee, your sister sounds like a real cunt.
#5
Old 04-26-2014, 01:14 AM
Charter Member
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: On the beach!
Posts: 9,205
Oh, and whilst it might not be the 'reason' your sister is a cunt, your mother has been enabling her cuntdom for far too long. Tell your mum to grow a backbone and kick her worthless arse out.
#6
Old 04-26-2014, 01:29 AM
Guest
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Beyond The Fringe
Posts: 28,183
TL;DR

But I definitely recommend wearing one of these.
#7
Old 04-26-2014, 01:44 AM
Guest
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Lenapehoking
Posts: 1,659
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty View Post
As soon as I read that, I thought, "Well, that sounds like the beginning of a country song." Then I read the rest of your post and saw that you did, in fact, compose a country song!
Country song? That's worthy of Homer (not the Fox network one).

OP - sometimes words just ain't enough.
#8
Old 04-26-2014, 01:47 AM
BANNED
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Mountain View Ca.
Posts: 3,382
Geez, and I thought my sister was a cunt. If I was the OP, I'd walk away because this may end badly.

Last edited by Little_Pig; 04-26-2014 at 01:48 AM.
#9
Old 04-26-2014, 01:54 AM
BANNED
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Antioch
Posts: 11,459
Quote:
She will leave clothes in the washer and dryer and go out for the day. Then she got pissed when mom took her clothes out and piled them on the dryer instead of folding them.
Well, that takes the cake.

Sounds like you should either move across the country (or globe) to be out of range this whack-a-doodle abuser if you want to have your own life. As Dear Abby keeps saying, you can only be a doormat like this if you allow it to happen.
#10
Old 04-26-2014, 06:43 AM
Member
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London, UK
Posts: 2,826
May I suggest emailing this to her?
#11
Old 04-26-2014, 07:39 AM
Guest
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Dungaree High
Posts: 3,701
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bozuit View Post
May I suggest emailing this to her?
Email is kind of impersonal, but a singing telegram would really drive the point home.
#12
Old 04-26-2014, 07:53 AM
Arms of Steel, Leg of Jello
Charter Member
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Riding my handcycle
Posts: 34,821
Quote:
Originally Posted by black rabbit View Post
Email is kind of impersonal, but a singing telegram would really drive the point home.
Delivered by a fourth rate country singer.
God bless him always!!!

#13
Old 04-26-2014, 08:19 AM
Guest
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Under a pile of books
Posts: 6,539
Well that rant started slow but once it got rolling WHOA NELLY! 9/10.
#14
Old 04-26-2014, 08:26 AM
Guest
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: somewhere hot and happy
Posts: 408
Applause OP, from the peanut gallery.
#15
Old 04-26-2014, 08:34 AM
Guest
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 8,351
well
I feel better for having spilled my guts

Then I go back, reread what I wrote and see all the typos and run on sentences


ah well, later I may post my sister is a CUNT part 2: the early years
my brother-in-law deserves a pitting of his own

If my sister wasn't such a cunt it would be easy to be happy for her. I can only assume that despite all outward appearances of what should be a good life, that she is miserable.

Thank y'all for the ratings and comments, and t-shirt suggestion.
And the laugh, I need it.
#16
Old 04-26-2014, 11:07 AM
Charter Member
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: KC MO or there abouts
Posts: 5,560
This looks vaguely familiar

It looks like you haven't improved your situation. Family is still draining cash from momma while she has to referee you and your sister's tantrums. It would be nice to see what this situation really looks like without a Sahirrnee filter.
#17
Old 04-26-2014, 12:57 PM
Guest
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 18,811
If nothing else, this thread inspired me to look up this song.
#18
Old 04-26-2014, 01:38 PM
Guest
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Las Cruces
Posts: 5,094
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahirrnee View Post
You didn't get your shit together until you married your current husband.
WTF?
#19
Old 04-26-2014, 02:23 PM
Charter Member
Join Date: Oct 1999
Location: Betwixt My Ears
Posts: 12,333
I'd like to be the first to congratulate you for being nominated for a Golden P Award. The annual Pitties Ceremony will be happening on June 21, The Solstice.

Wear black tie. Other clothing, optional.

The SDMB Pitties™®.

You heard it here first.

__________________
If you want to kiss the sky you'd better learn how to kneel.
#20
Old 04-26-2014, 02:43 PM
ReMember
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Annapolis, MD
Posts: 2,304
As a co-MMP'er we've been seeing this build up, and Sari is working to get herself and her son out right now.

Excellent explosion my dear! Good stuff!
#21
Old 04-26-2014, 03:30 PM
Member
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Near Seattle, WA, USA
Posts: 3,360
I'm so sorry, Sahirnee. Your Mama's being so used. Like at least one other person has suggested, is there any chance of her kicking out Cunt and Mr. Cunt? They're basically being rewarded for their behavior.
#22
Old 04-26-2014, 03:41 PM
Charter Member
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Leesburg, GA
Posts: 28,727
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2gigch1 View Post
As a co-MMP'er we've been seeing this build up, and Sari is working to get herself and her son out right now.

Excellent explosion my dear! Good stuff!
I am a co-MMP'er as well and I approve what 2gigchi aka giggity said. Most excellent rant Sari! Most excellent indeed! A clear frontrunner for a Golden P award.

Last edited by swampbear; 04-26-2014 at 03:41 PM. Reason: I can't code for s**t
#23
Old 04-26-2014, 05:48 PM
Guest
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,729
My mother is a fish.
#24
Old 04-26-2014, 08:42 PM
Guest
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 844
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaDog View Post
This looks vaguely familiar

It looks like you haven't improved your situation. Family is still draining cash from momma while she has to referee you and your sister's tantrums. It would be nice to see what this situation really looks like without a Sahirrnee filter.
Jesus Christ, what a trainwreck. My brother is an asshole. Fortunately for me, we're both functional adults so I can choose to have nothing to do with him without affecting my mom's life other than her wishing that we would get along.


From the linked thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kambuckta View Post
Move out. Get gone. Leave your mum alone,

ALL OF YOU. Geez
Amen to that. Your sister may or may not be a cunt but fuck, be adults. Get out of your mother's house. All of you!

Then again, it appears that your entire family THRIVES on drama. If I had to guess, mom is probably a drama queen, too. Perhaps the Queen of the drama queens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahirrnee View Post
The only reason I know anything about what they were paying, or anything else is because I told my mother what they said and she got pissed and started spilling everything.
Nah, probably not.
#25
Old 04-26-2014, 09:08 PM
Member
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: In the Dreaming
Posts: 24,090
Cartoonishly Untidy Neo-Transvestite?

Charmingly Urbane Nonconformative Thinker?
#26
Old 04-27-2014, 12:27 AM
Charter Member
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: On the beach!
Posts: 9,205
I'd forgotten about that other thread, posted back in JANUARY 2013. And back then, weren't you just waiting for your kid to graduate...in JUNE 2013 before you moved out?

So what the fuck has happened in the meantime? You're still bitchin' about your cunt of a sister, and still getting hugs and there-there's from the Mumpers. Still playing the victim card. Still dancing your 'family' dance where everybody hates each other, but you can't even begin to think of not living together?

What the hell is wrong with you? Are you so dependent upon validation from the members of this board that you'd be lost without something to complain about? That you'd rather stay living in an incredibly toxic environment than to grow a backbone and move the fuck out?

Y'see, you can't have it both ways. You can't (in all sincerity) come here and complain about your living situation without making some moves to change it. And you haven't done squat. You bitched and moaned about your sister way back in early 2013...that's over a YEAR ago! How can you dare to come back after all this time still whingeing about your cunt of a sister? How old are you anyway?

As Jake Jones mentioned upthread....you are getting off on the drama. It satiates some need/s in you (and probably the rest of the family as well if truth be told). And I suspect you'd be completely lost without your dysfunctional family: without them there'd be no opportunity for you to garner support and hankies from the board.

IMNSHO, that's trolling....for sympathy.

Grow the fuck up.
#27
Old 04-27-2014, 07:01 AM
Guest
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: "Hicksville", Ark.
Posts: 34,227
You do realize that the Pit exists because quite a few Dopers get off on drama, right? Heck, that's probably why you are reading this thread. Why else would your response be one to try and inflame the drama, and get into a fight?

The Pit exists because people like to rant about their problems more than they want to do anything about it. The MMPers are probably some of the most grown up people on this board, as they can actually have adult conversations without blowing up at each other.

And, yes, I know, I frequent the Pit. But at least I know I'm not grown up.
#28
Old 04-27-2014, 12:48 PM
Guest
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 18,811
Ah, BigT, what WOULD we do without you around to explain the bleeding obvious?
#29
Old 04-27-2014, 02:51 PM
Member
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: In the Dreaming
Posts: 24,090
College Undergraduate Now Training?
#30
Old 04-27-2014, 02:57 PM
BANNED
Join Date: May 2000
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 14,654
<takes off glasses, polishes them, puts them back on>

Oh. The title reads *is*, not *has*.

Never mind.
#31
Old 04-27-2014, 07:04 PM
Guest
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 1,697
The OP kinda makes me think of "War and Peace". There's no way in hell I'm going to read all of it, but I can still see what the big deal is.

Actually, now I wonder if perhaps Tolstoy's publisher missed a trick.

Last edited by Nancarrow; 04-27-2014 at 07:04 PM.
#32
Old 04-28-2014, 06:15 AM
Charter Member
Join Date: Oct 1999
Location: Betwixt My Ears
Posts: 12,333
" The Tzarina Is A Cunt ", by Leo Tolstoy.
__________________
If you want to kiss the sky you'd better learn how to kneel.
#33
Old 04-28-2014, 08:48 AM
Guest
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 1,697
Exactly. I'd read THAT.
#34
Old 04-28-2014, 10:40 AM
Guest
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Smurf Village.
Posts: 10,809
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigT View Post
You do realize that the Pit exists because quite a few Dopers get off on drama, right?
I thought the Pit existed so that you could come in and chastise people about the ways of the world and how we all should act.

Quote:
Heck, that's probably why you are reading this thread.
I'm only reading this thread because I was hoping you would come in and chastise people about the ways of the world and how we all should act because as a grown up that is your job.

Quote:
But at least I know I'm not grown up.
Oh, uh, nevermind.
#35
Old 04-28-2014, 12:17 PM
Guest
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Las Cruces
Posts: 5,094
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clothahump View Post
<takes off glasses, polishes them, puts them back on>

Oh. The title reads *is*, not *has*.

Never mind.
Well, yeah.

Otherwise she would be posting about her brother.
#36
Old 04-28-2014, 01:13 PM
Guest
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: S Cal
Posts: 6,020
Quote:
Originally Posted by running coach View Post
Delivered by a fourth rate country singer.
God bless him always!!!

:shudder:
#37
Old 04-28-2014, 09:05 PM
KB not found. Press any key
Charter Member
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Central Arkansas
Posts: 56,408
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigT View Post
The MMPers are probably some of the most grown up people on this board, as they can actually have adult conversations without blowing up at each other.
My Seconds shall call upon you (or your Guardians) in the morning, Sir.




Grownups!
Humph!

Last edited by carnivorousplant; 04-28-2014 at 09:06 PM. Reason: To add verisimilitude to an otherwise bland and uninteresting narrative.
#38
Old 04-29-2014, 09:31 AM
Guest
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Within
Posts: 11,893
Nothing like a four generation rant.

OP, do you and your sister live in your mother's house together? Kind of sounds like that, considering she turns on the dishwasher when you get in the shower, and also opens your mail.

If so, when are you planning on moving out? I think you said you were saving for a house. The sooner the better.
#39
Old 04-29-2014, 09:34 AM
BANNED
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 72
You know what they say about grown women who can't get along with family....

I didn't even bother reading her whole post. The length of the post itself suggests that the OP is totally nutso.

Oh well, crazy women make the world go round. (and they fuck so good - buck cherry said so)
#40
Old 04-29-2014, 10:58 AM
Charter Member
Join Date: Mar 1999
Location: NY (Manhattan) NY USA
Posts: 19,777
** gets tired of seeing the thread title amongst the listings for New Posts **

Dear Sahirnee: Your sister HAS a cunt.

Trying to disparage someone by saying that she (or he for that matter) IS a cunt is stupid, unless you want to explain what's wrong with cunts, whereby being compared metaphorically to them ought to be an insult.

Yeah, I'm well aware that it's commonly used that way. That doesn't make it nonstupid, not in the least.

It's also misogynistic. Hence it annoys me. If you don't understand how or why it's misogynistic, say so and I'll try to explain in short sentences created with words of one or two syllables.


Your sister may or may not be a shithead or an asshole. That's not relevant and your rant wasn't entertaining enough to hold my attention long enough to develop my own opinion of that part.

Last edited by AHunter3; 04-29-2014 at 10:59 AM.
#41
Old 04-29-2014, 11:27 AM
Guest
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 5,785
My asshole thinks your bitching about cunt is stupid.
#42
Old 04-29-2014, 11:30 AM
Guest
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Smurf Village.
Posts: 10,809
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard North View Post
You know what they say about grown women who can't get along with family....
What's that?
#43
Old 04-29-2014, 11:31 AM
Guest
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,308
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunky Smurf View Post
What's that?
They have big feet?

I may have my references crossed...
#44
Old 04-29-2014, 11:38 AM
KB not found. Press any key
Charter Member
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Central Arkansas
Posts: 56,408
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimballkid View Post
My asshole thinks your bitching about cunt is stupid.
#45
Old 04-29-2014, 01:57 PM
Guest
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Snohomish County, WA
Posts: 860
Is this for real?

Wow. That is SOOOOOOOOOME rant! I have issues with my family (matter of fact I don't really keep in contact with any of them) but - WOW! You really have somebody in your life who's like this? W-O-W. That's all I can type.
#46
Old 10-11-2017, 08:12 AM
Guest
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 1
I understand

I hate it when people are self-righteous I get it from my own siblings. Because I suffer with chronic fatigue syndrome I have to find a job working from home which ofcourse is going to take me a while and I am always picking myself up dusting myself off even when I fail because I want to succeed I get judged for the fact that I won't get out and get a normal job when I'm not physically capable and yet other idiots have normal jobs and do drugs. I want to scream sometimes because these siblings rely on you everyone at the same time as being cunts they don't contribute to bills when we have less money all that shit they whinge and fucking whine and it's just like why don't you fuck off and move out?
#47
Old 10-11-2017, 09:19 AM
Member
Join Date: Nov 1999
Location: Frisco, TX
Posts: 1,132
Brains!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#48
Old 10-11-2017, 09:37 AM
Member
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 1,943
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greathouse View Post
Brains!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's that time of year again. Hell, they'll even come out of the woods and chase you when you're running! OP's sister definitely fits the definition of cunt, though.
#49
Old 10-11-2017, 10:19 AM
Charter Member
Join Date: Mar 1999
Location: NY (Manhattan) NY USA
Posts: 19,777
Reiterates vintage-2014 opinion because I'm once again going to be annoyed to see this thread title in New Posts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHunter3 View Post
** gets tired of seeing the thread title amongst the listings for New Posts **

Dear Sahirnee: Your sister HAS a cunt.

Trying to disparage someone by saying that she (or he for that matter) IS a cunt is stupid, unless you want to explain what's wrong with cunts, whereby being compared metaphorically to them ought to be an insult.

Yeah, I'm well aware that it's commonly used that way. That doesn't make it nonstupid, not in the least.

It's also misogynistic. Hence it annoys me. If you don't understand how or why it's misogynistic, say so and I'll try to explain in short sentences created with words of one or two syllables.


Your sister may or may not be a shithead or an asshole. That's not relevant and your rant wasn't entertaining enough to hold my attention long enough to develop my own opinion of that part.
#50
Old 10-11-2017, 10:35 AM
Member
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Pacific NW. ¥
Posts: 10,801
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHunter3 View Post
** gets tired of seeing the thread title amongst the listings for New Posts **

Dear Sahirnee: Your sister HAS a cunt.

Trying to disparage someone by saying that she (or he for that matter) IS a cunt is stupid, unless you want to explain what's wrong with cunts, whereby being compared metaphorically to them ought to be an insult.

Yeah, I'm well aware that it's commonly used that way. That doesn't make it nonstupid, not in the least.

It's also misogynistic. Hence it annoys me. If you don't understand how or why it's misogynistic, say so and I'll try to explain in short sentences created with words of one or two syllables.


Your sister may or may not be a shithead or an asshole. That's not relevant and your rant wasn't entertaining enough to hold my attention long enough to develop my own opinion of that part.
Couldn't you make the same argument about your preferred insult: "asshole?"
"Your sister HAS an asshole. Trying to disparage someone by saying she IS an asshole is stupid, unless you want to explain what is wrong with assholes."

I have never used the word "cunt" as an insult, (or any other way) and I understand it is viewed as extremely offensive here in the US. Personally, I'm a huge fan of vulvae and vaginas and I see your point. I think you're tilting at windmills though.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:10 AM.

Send questions for Cecil Adams to: [email protected]

Send comments about this website to:

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy

Advertise on the Straight Dope!
(Your direct line to thousands of the smartest, hippest people on the planet, plus a few total dipsticks.)

Copyright © 2018 STM Reader, LLC.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: wkrp end theme the name wendy hooping meaning squishy cactus okie dokie pokie is flan pudding schmaltzy music dixie hat 6-1x0 aftershave acne battery headlights fast laxative little toe sticks out of shoe what do you call someone who cant smell us army address for resume what does car trim mean diving to the bottom of a deep pool will sometimes cause discomfort in the middle ear sugar melts in the rain how to warm your pool without a heater weight watchers points baked potato how to properly dispose of old gasoline can phone companies see what you search on the internet ooey gooey rich and chewy are veterans buried standing up