Old 08-28-2014, 10:12 PM
Charter Member
The Slipshod Home for Feeble Minded Children

Was this a real place? All I can find about it is pictures on pinterest.
Old 08-29-2014, 12:37 PM
Charter Member
I don't know, but the Google Images for it are creepy as heck. It sounds like an urban legend to me though.
Old 08-29-2014, 12:50 PM
I get the impression from the captions to the photographs that it is a fictional place. Contributors use the place as fictional backstory for odd photographs they find.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:09 PM.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: define modelo inuit boobs define rakish corinna mura purpose of washer newark airport name car blower motor salt slogan pidgeon poison celebrity asshole hydrostatic transmisson tilda button seafood bouillon cubes vocab rice latin forget ron perlman shirtless sex stores dc bathtub overflow plug amazon dvdr sweet caroline movies ginger tea period imdb caddyshack rubber tubing walmart steep highway grades pseudoephedrine sleepy ww points potato tween sizing colored only homage def barbara walters disability screamer during sex chinese restaurant where they cook in front of you hail holy queen sister act round trip flight cheaper than one way myspace player not working door knob lock stuck in locked position best buy car stereo installation reviews can i get glasses with an expired prescription mork and mindy final episode how much does a cement truck hold metric vs standard bolts sleazy used car salesman lets play it by ear if you get drafted can you choose which branch is there carbonation in beer alcohol level in beer by state new england stone walls teen girls and horses sorry i was eating a milky way stupid you have your work cut out for you how to pronounce geas why can't i add money to my paypal does walmart sell frontline fever symptoms but no fever what's good for the most successful corporations is always, ultimately, good for all of us. facebook comment enter doesn't work pipe tobacco for cigarettes what do the numbers on my glasses frame mean how to lure a frog out of hiding my stomach hurts in the morning when i wake up games like virtual villagers removing braces at home big bang theory roku what does a yellow speed sign mean thickness of aluminum can