Old 11-20-2014, 06:26 PM
Anyone else get misprinted Cards Against Humanity cards?

I ordered the bigger blacker box, and the box expansion pack had a bunch of misprints in it. I got two "The Boxcar Children" cards, two "J15 Patriot Assault Box" cards, and two cards that said "A Wotld(sic) without boxes". My friends all love the last one, and when it comes up we always say "Christopher Walken took all the boxes"
Old 11-21-2014, 12:23 PM
Notify the CAH team, and they'll probably send you stuff to make up for it. They have a pack of cards specifically for people with misprints.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off