vBulletin Message
Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:18 AM.

Send questions for Cecil Adams to: [email protected]

Send comments about this website to:

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy

Advertise on the Straight Dope!
(Your direct line to thousands of the smartest, hippest people on the planet, plus a few total dipsticks.)

Publishers - interested in subscribing to the Straight Dope?
Write to: [email protected].

Copyright 2017 Sun-Times Media, LLC.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: chernobyl meaning farting on pillow seroquel benzodiazepine prosthetic hook fighting brass knuckles american fucking re virginization documents courier illegal alien songs morning sickness men heinlein collection hamburger cooker pattern is full negative t value nair for head urinating on wounds homage french pinning stapler cyanoacrylate toxicity weight of drywall hobo bundle ginning up vodka and gatorade girl jr b17 turret perks at work double parking laws sme blocked socks moccasins ziplock bags microwavable the clerical quintet redemption song meaning boa checkbook why does sugar free candy give you diarrhea 3 musketeers vs milky way sea sickness patch cvs can cable company detect splitter anchor shed to ground is peggy short for something forrest gump mental illness what is malta beverage late period on the pill going rate for house sitting with pets chlor trimeton vs benadryl same day identification card how many years is 1 million hours by the hair on my chinny chin chin zaaz whole body vibration types of mancy magic running e85 in a normal car does a light switch have to be grounded why does the water in mexico make you sick honors program cu boulder value of 1999 american eagle silver dollar can i use diesel in my furnace can you take tums with pepcid ac i don't know what i've been told but eskimo how many pounds of force does it take to break a neck how hard is it to learn swedish isopropyl alcohol boiling point how do you say you're welcome in japanese keeping a raven as a pet does kathy bates have children why is it called tartar sauce hair growing out of pimple how many stamps do you need to send a letter to the uk kid flushed something down toilet the businessperson and the manufacturer are more important than the writer and the artist.