vBulletin Message
Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:02 PM.

Send questions for Cecil Adams to: [email protected]

Send comments about this website to:

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy

Advertise on the Straight Dope!
(Your direct line to thousands of the smartest, hippest people on the planet, plus a few total dipsticks.)

Publishers - interested in subscribing to the Straight Dope?
Write to: [email protected].

Copyright 2017 Sun-Times Media, LLC.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: mxc backflip cotton fabric dye wii swordfighting scp scariest amazon promotion applied titrating doses gary burghoff difficult usps casuals oglaf,com hm road sign asses and elbows casual nudity reddit joe schillaci 26x1.95 bike rim bpm 37093 gorilla raping geometric growth model physical comedians the cleric quintet infinity squared symbol dating persian woman pho accent best krumblor aura replacement bills midget pregnant masturbate with lube bloomingdales competitor professional grade cookware shark vs bear cathouse netflix elongated earlobes sunlight headache how do you pronounce ms naproxen is it a narcotic 5.1 surround sound adapter happy birthday cha cha cha riddles for d&d listerine for canker sores joining the military at 22 how to clean le creuset cast iron grill pan has anyone ever won family feud 5 times hunters of kentucky song smallest condom at walmart j at the end of email who killed kevin spacey in american beauty sudafed keeps me awake what to wear to a funeral if you don't have a suit i'm worried about my grade lupus in dogs life expectancy is it normal to shave your stomach buzz cut your own hair why do police ride horses shirt to wear under football pads hole in the popcorn how high should a basketball bounce frames for calendar pages how to remove braces from teeth at home registered names for dogs metals used in swords out of your gourd dark side or light side kotor william rufus shafter bacon number dan aykroyd bacon number society for creative anachronism lawsuit 2010 music on direct tv commercial red son wonder woman