vBulletin Message
Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:25 PM.

Send questions for Cecil Adams to: [email protected]

Send comments about this website to:

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy

Advertise on the Straight Dope!
(Your direct line to thousands of the smartest, hippest people on the planet, plus a few total dipsticks.)

Publishers - interested in subscribing to the Straight Dope?
Write to: [email protected].

Copyright 2017 Sun-Times Media, LLC.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: pulled skin aerogarden cilantro prison hairstyles mosquito infestation largest airforce quid ow scrubs quotes toots nickname g2 intelligence bi stands for moded urban dictionary kkpsi aea falling piano 100 got junk globetrotters cager stygian conflagration stepdaughter tumblr bill murray sticker fm2 radio la persians gal fridays clean electric griddle sun weapon quiescently frozen darryl m bell opossum cute twc turbo builtin object token electric razor legs braveheart kilt how to pass inspection with check engine light right hand goes numb at night 130 000 miles on a car how long does it take for plumbers putty to set black licorice jelly beans should i buy a bmw what liquor goes with dr pepper dmv eye chart cheat sheet 107 degree fever in adults i love fishes cause they re so delicious sex to sexty books what is a zero with a line through it stay by jackson brown mac and cheese loaf ganglion cyst hit with book 2004 pontiac vibe timing belt or chain warm setting on crock pot he that troubleth his own house shall inherit the wind is rubbing alcohol same as isopropyl alcohol wicked with of the east chew the cud bible meaning printer for 3x5 index cards what channel is rush limbaugh on sirius xm is it worth buying a used bmw why do surveys ask if you are hispanic funny names for testicles is curious george a chimp police raid house find nothing fry frozen french fries is bacardi 151 discontinued what is the inside of a butterfinger mouse in my room