Old 10-01-2015, 12:13 AM
Men's shirt sizes XL vs 1X?

Looking at some Columbia shirts online and they list XL, 1X and XXL. Most men's shirt and jacket sizing I've seen jumps from XL to XXL. What exactly is "1X" just a size between XL and XXL or is it actually XL ?
Old 10-01-2015, 12:37 AM
In the shirt you linked to, there is X-Large Tall and 1X (and then 2X and 2X Tall) but there is no plain XL. 1X is the same as other places' XL, I don't know why they make it different for the Tall one vs the regular one. But given the rest of their sizes (2X, 3X etc) 1X makes sense.

I looked at some other shirts, which used XL and XXL instead of 1X and 2X. Maybe it depends on the brand. Nope, I checked several other shirts with the same brand, and this is the only one I could find that used this sizing nomenclature. Just weird, I guess.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:24 PM.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: id rather meme excel flatten data holodeck sex pedo mustache spy phrases police albums ranked newspaper carrier jobs portside sardines ether addiction cecil adams kimball spinet pianos 2nd generation puggles satalite feed grey eyes men counter sue skype nanny cam mice feet washer holes fltreasurehunt scam overarching plot children fingerprinting gobs song kirk green shirt rocky eggs define disproven shave ezra commercial marone a mi patio frozen burritos officers won't work wax mens face bagged milk school oregon sucks sniper wonderland cadence menards cedar tone decking reviews difference between ground beef and hamburger medication for runny nose the finest weed in the southfarthing holmes inspection who pays for repairs glue for rubber and plastic keep my own counsel amazon package sent to the wrong address how old do vulcans live chemical stress test heart why did samurai have two swords sweat shop free shoes air conditioner making gurgling noise amazon return policy opened items anne burrell is a bitch diy anti static strap horizontal opening window air conditioner cost of brake job at midas cinder block foundation vs poured concrete freezing point of vinegar how do street addresses work wicked witch of the west name smoke detector goes off no smoke what kind of cookware do chefs use grizzly bear riding a shark confederate civil war medals birthplace of clinton quarter what did romans look like how to prepare jalapenos mold in drinking water symptoms marshall mg 250 dfx how much do commodities brokers make man born with two faces kills himself jimmy carter accomplishments and failures