vBulletin Message
Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:58 PM.

Send questions for Cecil Adams to: [email protected]

Send comments about this website to:

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy

Advertise on the Straight Dope!
(Your direct line to thousands of the smartest, hippest people on the planet, plus a few total dipsticks.)

Publishers - interested in subscribing to the Straight Dope?
Write to: [email protected].

Copyright 2017 Sun-Times Media, LLC.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: worms in beans chimpanzee vs baboon mercy singing group realistic spaceships songs about boredom happy birthday violet dvd stand for welfare cheese block deep knee bends no mas meaning laserdisc karaoke vapors meaning best henna shampoo nicotine laxative great grandparent buy molasses tetanus needle front struts leaking niggardly jew does titanium bend collarbone support cardiac puns doans pills reviews deagle 50 battery terminals three stooges quotes optimistic cynic 38 g cup baby seal club curry body odor groundhog poison oglaf apprentice llello spanish juan trippe howard hughes is using someone else's wifi illegal windows easy transfer shared items how much authority does a game warden have floor mounted high beam switch how to say i'm cumming in japanese end of the bed chest how much does a brick of gold weigh can i switch sim cards between phones pence conversion to dollars filing your own teeth crude oil message board 6-1x0+2÷2= cat's breath smells like death how to get excused absence from school the dialogue of pessimism kitchenaid dish drainer costco how did they make the hobbits short do beta fish shed root canal didn t work villain monologues for males how do hotel keys work sit on bouncing ball wrong legal description on deed you don't shit where you eat master and commander acheron what does it mean when a phone goes straight to voicemail homemade fuel air bomb pride in ones country somebody poisoned the water hole my cat trills a lot wife is always right quote reading backwards and upside down