Old 06-08-2017, 02:42 PM
Cat achieves transcendence

The cat in this video has obviously obtained ultimate understanding of Life, the Universe and Everything. It has been given comprehension of the Answer, plus the Question, plus how everything comes together.

Enjoy ^.^

https://youtu.be/mW3byg_PzS0

(TL;DR: A very silly cat video that I nonetheless find hilarious)
Old 06-08-2017, 05:42 PM
Good for a quick chuckle. Though it only needed to be like 30 secs. After that, the joke is overplayed.
Old 06-08-2017, 05:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snfaulkner View Post
Good for a quick chuckle. Though it only needed to be like 30 secs. After that, the joke is overplayed.
I sat through it all, expecting the cat to reappear for the denouement. Disappointing.
Old 06-08-2017, 07:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riemann View Post
I sat through it all, expecting the cat to reappear for the denouement. Disappointing.
It should've ended with the cat taking a nap. But his expression at the beginning was priceless!
Old 06-08-2017, 09:35 PM
Really should've ended with the cat lifting its back leg and licking its butt.
Old 06-09-2017, 01:13 AM
I liked it. The cat's expression alone when the flower was placed on it's head was pretty awesome!
Old 06-09-2017, 01:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riemann View Post
DItto. Feeling robbed.