Old 07-12-2017, 09:12 AM
Charter Member
Dang it, Asmovian

I spend a half hour composing a post for this thread only to find I'm twenty minutes too late.

<shakes fist>
Old 07-12-2017, 09:33 AM
The Zeroeth Mod
Half an hour? I think the general expectation is that participants finish more quickly than that.

The five-year-old thread had been reanimated by a spammer, and I think it's safe to say the OP is no longer seeking advice on the subject. I elected not to leave it open since I didn't think there were likely to be valuable (non-joke) contributions at this point. But you're welcome to start a new discussion and link to the old thread.
Old 07-12-2017, 01:01 PM
Charter Member
Yeah, well if I'd noticed it was a zombie thread I wouldn't have replied to it. Although the post is a bit long, it would be a kind of weird without the context, so into the Unpublished folder it goes, to be dropped in when appropriate. Smart writers never throw anything away, after all.
Old 07-12-2017, 01:04 PM
"Superstar"
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertDog View Post
Yeah, well if I'd noticed it was a zombie thread I wouldn't have replied to it. Although the post is a bit long, it would be a kind of weird without the context, so into the Unpublished folder it goes, to be dropped in when appropriate. Smart writers never throw anything away, after all.
You can always link to the locked thread/post for context.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off