vBulletin Message
Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:50 AM.

Send questions for Cecil Adams to: [email protected]

Send comments about this website to:

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy

Advertise on the Straight Dope!
(Your direct line to thousands of the smartest, hippest people on the planet, plus a few total dipsticks.)

Publishers - interested in subscribing to the Straight Dope?
Write to: [email protected].

Copyright 2018 STM Reader, LLC.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: theoretical scientist hermaphroditism humans parking spikes biography titles fencing dagger tron desk chode or choad frank sinatra voice fitz prefix julia child accent sunsetter commercial converse vs jordans tea foam snopes lawn jockey vegetarian kosher pack camel watches japanese movement ibm splits slang ball teenage zombie books inline hook ntoskrnl.exe superglue history dfo medical term the affected area movie album sync submarine chicago river tony randall father male poop transplanting butterfly bush blockbuster define beer histamine listerine alchohol cat heater pad dirt brown dune spice old camel knees cameltoe urban dictionary what does amazon verified purchase mean shave and a haircut 2 bits song resume same job different company sword made of titanium was bamm bamm adopted refrigerator fan not working 1000 ways to die fire in the hole funny movie titles to describe your life bsa red wool jacket going away gifts for military brookstone noise cancelling headphones 10000 maniacs verdi cries concrete weight per cubic foot my cat loves me so much ravens as pets how to get one roaches in house after rain why can't we say super bowl anymore difference between antiseptic and antibacterial how do you handcuff a one-armed man how to make someone pass out without them knowing are female officers called sir do atm have cameras do they put you to sleep for a root canal send money to paypal without paypal account ge home security system scam baking a cake in a toaster oven what do locksmiths do where to buy brains slayer of useless lazy incompetent minions can i use spaghetti sauce for pizza sauce blue sticker with two yellow stripes