vBulletin Message
Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:50 AM.

Send questions for Cecil Adams to: [email protected]

Send comments about this website to:

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy

Advertise on the Straight Dope!
(Your direct line to thousands of the smartest, hippest people on the planet, plus a few total dipsticks.)

Publishers - interested in subscribing to the Straight Dope?
Write to: [email protected].

Copyright 2018 STM Reader, LLC.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: middle distance relationship wet checks pinning girlfriend batman british army zaaz exercise equipment flickering cfl michael gothard snowblower auger beige computer pueblo catalog smallpox vaccine needle wire circle ball with handle tailpipe hose trick oatmeal box amzn rent autopurchase preacher ending mary frann hot academicpursuits.us grinder pump toilet i hate drunks stoma fuck battle crys dive platform heights ampm toomgis hydrochloric acid walmart chapstick on nose 120v extension cord nonconductive metal chocolate paraffin wax fuck unions stuffed bear names random 1800 numbers rb 47 ufo how much cyanide to kill a human temperature to burn bone refrigerator condenser fan not working gerald ford dollars value sims 2 body mods 8/7 central to eastern what is the end of bread called hillary clinton message board smoking in non smoking hotel room why do people cover horses eyes dirty sentences for the whisper challenge how to keep raccoons out of your trash should i sweat out a fever blonde patch in brown hair weed wacker boat motor charlotte to orlando driving losing my religion video cheapest way to become a lawyer retract bid ebay before auction ends why do my eyes get watery when i pee stop wasps from building nests hootie and the blowfish everytime i look at you die before you hit the ground how far can a helicopter travel you aint worth the salt in my tears how to pronounce ng in english rainbow cleaning system consumer reports this bottle of stevens best pat metheny albums age of aquarius song meaning products with multiple uses what does it mean to waive extradition lens scratch remover walmart dilation eye drops side effects