vBulletin Message
Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:55 AM.

Send questions for Cecil Adams to: [email protected]

Send comments about this website to:

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy

Advertise on the Straight Dope!
(Your direct line to thousands of the smartest, hippest people on the planet, plus a few total dipsticks.)

Publishers - interested in subscribing to the Straight Dope?
Write to: [email protected].

Copyright 2018 STM Reader, LLC.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: banjo eyes mecca wikitravel wat up g allmovies com nearly flightful birds michael nesmith wiki dead reckoning aes 4096 ssbn acronym tang astronaut walmart security devices sibiling sex missed antibiotic background steel sniper wonderland cadence vulcan stove residential midget children cat's tail vibrating presidents college transcripts lemon tree meaning document courier services used 2x4 lumber homo chicken sokar sg1 kreacher harry potter no1 cares shirt susan george teeth peer antonym cache pronunciation cashay 100 quid watermelon flavor reservoir dogs ending heel bread cost of putting cat to sleep if you can hear your car music from water turned off how to turn back on you remind me of the man what man the man with the power what is the difference between a novel and a book wal itin vs claritin can you eat steak raw female version of bastard best pharmacies to work for plumbers union aptitude test do plants emit co2 at night what is the music in the lincoln car commercial long white hairs on body how to reinstall windows 7 on dell illegal dumping on private property nose burns when breathing how to say happy birthday in italian to a man used prescription eyeglasses for sale never leave your wingman miller high life vs miller lite who opened my presents babe ruth infield home run how to print half letter size paper how to microwave french fries garage door spring broken can't open door how to attach w2 to 1040ez john wayne shoe size razor blade in mouth please dont stand so close to me what happened to john edward psychic how long does it take food to leave stomach collars for cats after surgery best toys to donate how to cut brake line