vBulletin Message
Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:49 AM.

Send questions for Cecil Adams to: [email protected]

Send comments about this website to:

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy

Advertise on the Straight Dope!
(Your direct line to thousands of the smartest, hippest people on the planet, plus a few total dipsticks.)

Publishers - interested in subscribing to the Straight Dope?
Write to: [email protected].

Copyright 2018 STM Reader, LLC.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: analog speakers drano hair remover gte message board largest lsd dose senator collins parkinson's firefly bushwhacked placetne magistra carnival mallet armadillo attack acv club subsonic 3006 washing raspberries tank barrel open deli vixen definition pet minks erin murphy topless ecty message board joe q public nigger rigging shotguns walmart regular gun nypd blue ass 1000 quid imdb for commercials wintergreen lifesavers addiction rim dent repair famous rivals briffault's law nancy cartoon sailor moon nudity cashmere itchy pronounce chaim sophomore wise fool 6x12 uhaul trailer for sale friday the 13th chainsaw how long does beer take to get cold in the freezer owning a range rover heavy cat water bowls morning glory seed trip dynamite explosives for sale us senate bean soup joy of cooking may we contact your previous employer for a reference why are there gaps in bathroom stalls how to clean a suitcase cat pee how to stop yawning while singing what do you call your wife's sister's husband stick rubber to plastic most interesting man in the world vs chuck norris a serious man ending explained i bite my thumb at you sir do iron pills constipate you how to make rice crispy cereal prostate exams feel good who makes the best rotors oblivion bow zoom not working a unit of money add two letters plumbing basin wrench home depot how to stretch polyester what does the bagel button on a toaster do what does burning human flesh smell like why is my available credit less do barbers get paid hourly bereavement time off for grandparents