vBulletin Message
Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:35 AM.

Send questions for Cecil Adams to: [email protected]

Send comments about this website to:

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy

Advertise on the Straight Dope!
(Your direct line to thousands of the smartest, hippest people on the planet, plus a few total dipsticks.)

Publishers - interested in subscribing to the Straight Dope?
Write to: [email protected].

Copyright 2018 STM Reader, LLC.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: lt dike what is hydrostatic general in latin can pasta expire nomad gang temazepam anxiety pamplemousse in english time warner virus definition of pompitous fringe science theories online pharmacy forums cardinal vs bishop simile finder anthony's pizza aafes republican logo stars superego lacunae broadway chorus dancers yahoo hearts i smell toast mailbox pickup times slow cranking starter muellers lasagna recipe arvn rifle high handlebar motorcycle strut leaking fluid sultans palace android seconds charlie sheen muscles 5 cards blackjack smoke and oakum rust dangerous nesting pigeons poligrip commercials gm antenna adapter autozone how far can a cop follow you before pulling you over i woke up with a swollen upper lip que es eso meaning the twilight zone button button enter your phone number in international format difference between fx and fxx why am i so scared of bugs gillette (singer) is rubbing alcohol same as isopropyl alcohol how to get wood glue off of clothes can you have a negative t value smoking alcohol bike pump what does the fiddler represent in fiddler on the roof how to do voice impressions do nascar drivers wear diapers while racing just got my license now what does uncooked spaghetti go bad far side penguin i gotta be me jaw bone popping out of place remove deodorant buildup from clothes how to eat anchovies straight from the can how to tell if a cat is neutered solar fan for cars johnny cash eating cake in a bush shirt how to make suicide look like a heart attack how rich is lex luthor the long walk: the true story of a trek to freedom real human brain for sale how to roll a tight cigarette how to join the 101st airborne how loud is 30dba how to find underground water lines streets are paved with gold does hand sanitizer kill herpes virus