vBulletin Message
Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:40 AM.

Send questions for Cecil Adams to: [email protected]

Send comments about this website to:

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy

Advertise on the Straight Dope!
(Your direct line to thousands of the smartest, hippest people on the planet, plus a few total dipsticks.)

Publishers - interested in subscribing to the Straight Dope?
Write to: [email protected].

Copyright 2018 STM Reader, LLC.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: receipt check dope nudity cetirizine withdrawal essential to rock accordion dual tanks ducted fan aircraft skinny samoan leafs leaves krypton exploding gorilla rape human ear clicking siphen gas ac energy saver crackers and milk masturbation while breastfeeding immoral pleasure seeker microwave diamonds mister pibb win ring toss kiddie pool chemistry 24 hour flu chalked tires chloroform effect time supple boobs drinking container kundu west wing vainy feet 44 magnum wound marvin monroe going dutch origin fltreasurehunt org whisper chippers how big is a million dollars where does hunky dory come from why do police wear blue pimp hat and cane how to restore a whiteboard dark chocolate mr goodbar why do my fingers smell like garlic shaved head vs buzzed college football down by contact rule carthage must be destroyed meaning clumping vs non clumping cat litter zinc carbon batteries vs alkaline eye dilation side effects nausea tim dorsey books in chronological order two hose portable air conditioner bolt cutters master lock russian furry hat name monty python and the holy grail monks harvey fierstein voice problem clothing for sensitive skin inherit the wind meaning just saw a mouse in my house smith and barnes piano value i'll be alone for the rest of my life everything in moderation bible how much do dd boobs weigh unlimited music downloads monthly fee turbo tax free vs deluxe how do you pronounce ms why do tetanus shots hurt so bad check cashing without identification how to add liquid detergent to washing machine