vBulletin Message
Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:49 AM.

Send questions for Cecil Adams to: [email protected]

Send comments about this website to:

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy

Advertise on the Straight Dope!
(Your direct line to thousands of the smartest, hippest people on the planet, plus a few total dipsticks.)

Publishers - interested in subscribing to the Straight Dope?
Write to: [email protected].

Copyright 2018 STM Reader, LLC.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: bullfighter song porkins quotes guero translation stock tickertape manual breathing medium or mild seal skins wellsfargo cd best mixed metaphors pathfinder forge ring slang mook tracfone internet fcc examples amazon archived order long popsicles plunger box zaaz exercise makes no nevermind sizzlean bacon loon taking off cal drinking song epileptiform discharges cartoon rabbit trick prince charles medals well control box mid shift jewish sitcom desmond harrington movies coma boners microwave a pickle beechnut tobacco pogo christmas carol seasonings for 15 bean soup how to use et al in a sentence ninth and tenth amendment how to break a condom without her knowing grand canyon caves off limits how do you get silly putty out of hair where can i get government cheese i like my coffee like i like my women. in a plastic cup meaning swiss army watch victorinox battery replacement hobo humpin slobo babe meaning how are you responses canned tuna in oil vibrator recall radio prank bands like king crimson do fat people starve slower hadacol tonic still available how to tell if a 2 prong outlet is grounded two flights of stairs how to light a match with your thumb yogurt while taking antibiotics green flying bug in house cat pee in shoes a serious man analysis my cheese sauce is grainy seabert the seal episodes vintage rolling stones magazines best version of canon in d liquid center golf balls cost of engraving at things remembered are the addams family human lisinopril and post nasal drip